Monday 12 December 2011

SeCrEt ReCipE tAk BoLeH mAkAn... ye kE???

assalamualaikum...salam sejahtera...
eh...secret recipe x leh makan?
sape kate???
jeng...jeng...jeng...
xde ar...mane ade...boleh je makan...
hahahaha...


tengok tu! aha!
wanna wish happy birthday to my big brother and 
both my sister for their birthday. of course la besday. ish...
my brother, was born on 30th dec...
my sister, *she dun talk too much. haha* born on 8th dec
and my sister again, * she really2 understands me. haha* born on 13th dec.
woohooo...
here, me as the youngest. ececece...haha
wishing the best for them in anything they do.
wishing the best for their future undertakings.
me as their young little sister,
always pray to Allah for their happiness,
may Allah bless their life today, tomorrow and till the end of the day.
only Allah knows how much i love them.
their names always in my Doa.


lots of love from me.





No comments:

Post a Comment